Android users can follow the steps listed here. As long as you can enable your Developer Options and download a GPS spoofing app, its really simple to spoof your location.
You can certainly turn your location off in the Settings of your phone. Unfortunately, with this turned off you wont be able to search for new matches. This may or may not be a good thing because you can still continue conversations with your current matches without the location.
- Head into your Settings menu and select Apps from the list of options.
- Find Bumble in your full list of apps.
- Select Permissions from the the app options.
- Select Location and Deny permission.
- Open Settings and navigate to your Bumble options.
- Select Location Services within the Bumble settings menu.
- Choose the option for Never or Ask Next Time. Meaning it wont have access to your location without your permission.
If youd like to be a little more open to sharing your location tap the ‘Ask Next Time option. This means that your phone will pop-up an alert when you open Bumble and you can select whether youd like to share your location at that time.
Can Bumble Track Your Location Even If You Are Not Active?
No, Bumble can only track your location if you log into the app. No app updates your location in the background, or at least it isnt legally allowed to. （更多…）